Mental Health Resources
- Coronavirus Anxiety Resources: www.virusanxiety.com
- County Crisis Lines:
- Multnomah County – 503-988-4888, Hearing-impaired dial: 711
- Clackamas County – 503-655-8585
- Washington County 503-291-9111
- Lines for Life:
- Suicide Lifeline: Call 800-273-8255 (24/7/365), Text 273TALK to 839863 (8am-11pm PST daily)
- Senior Loneliness Hotline: Call 503-200-1633
- In depth overview of all Covid-19 related resources that will continue to be updated – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_vxTr5ze9Po3noASrmc3075x9EMsKZQczUe-QHsWADQ/htmlview?usp=gmail_thread
- Oregon Food Bank Food Finder – www.oregonfoodbank.org/find-help/find-food
- Sunshine Division is providing free emergency food boxes Monday-Friday from 9:30-11AM & 12:30-3:30PM, Saturdays 9:30-1:00PM https://sunshinedivision.org/get-help
- 687 N. Thompson Street Portland, OR 97227
- 12436 SE Stark Street Portland, OR 97233
- Snow Cap is providing free emergency food boxes
- 17805 SE Stark St., Portland, OR 97233
- Some Multnomah County Schools are offering free meals to students under age 18 during closures: https://multco.us/file/87006/downloa
- David’s Harp is coordinating free emergency food/supply deliveries for members who are homebound, symptomatic and/or have tested positive for Covid-19, or at higher risk for severe illness from Covid-19.
- Amazon and Walmart now accept EBT for food delivery and pickup www.npr.org/2019/06/26/736181304/using-food-stamps-for-online-grocery-shopping-is-getting-easier
- Portland Mutual Aid Network – Volunteer network offering free food/supply delivery prioritizing folks who are sick, unhoused, disabled, quarantined without pay, elderly, undocumented, queer, refugees and immigrants, Black, Indigenous, People of Color, trans, and queer, including those displaced from Portland to the nearby areas.
- Request Support Form:
- Comcast/Xfinity is offering wifi, hotspots & data free of charge, regardless of whether or not someone is an existing customer. They are also waiving late fees during the outbreak. www.oregonlive.com/coronavirus/2020/03/comcast-offers-free-wifi-hotspots-unlimited-data-waives-late-fees-during-coronavirus-outbreak.html
- Portland General Electric, NW Natural, Portland Water Bureau, and Pacific Power will not disconnect services due to nonpayment. Pacific Power is also suspending late fees. Visit sites for more information and financial assistance.